Phi Phi Don is a stunning stretch of beach that is the beach party-goer’s paradise. In recent years, the island has brought dozens of beach bars and restaurants to the area to attract young travelers. While the center of the island is where you’ll find the action, escape to the end of the island to find the natural beauty and serene resort.
We recommend Zeavola, a sustainable, luxury resort, on the beautiful beach of Laem Tong.
|WHICH ROOM||Village Suite|
This boutique property is the perfect reprieve from the busy party atmosphere of Phi Phi Don. If you’re looking to experience a more serene and natural Phi Phi, head to Zeavola on your next trip.
- Plan a scuba dive trip through their dive center
- Do a sunset cruise to Maya bay – avoid the crowds of tourists during the day
- Take the hotel’s Trekking and Sunset Cruise tour
- Complimentary kayak rental at the hotel
- If time permits, take the James Bond Island excursion, an all-day adventure in the bay
How to get there:
- Most carriers fly to HKT (and then it’s a speedboat ride away)
Want to get the best rate?