Venice, the capital of northern Italy’s Veneto region, is built on more than 100 small islands in a lagoon in the Adriatic Sea. It has no roads, just canals lined with Renaissance and Gothic palaces. The central square, Piazza San Marco, contains St. Mark’s Basilica, which is tiled with Byzantine mosaics, and the Campanile bell tower offering views of the city’s red roofs.
|HOTEL NAME||Hotel Danieli|
|WHICH ROOM||Deluxe Lagoon View|
- Romantic boat ride down the canals
- Dinner at L’alcova
- Visit St. Mark’s Basilica (buy tickets in advance to skip the line)
- See an opera at Teatro Fenice
- Stroll across the Rialto Bridge (Ponte de Rialto)
- If time permits, visit Murano – famous for its glass-blowing
Want to get the best rate?