The Modern is Honolulu’s new, modern, trendy hotel just minutes from the crashing waves. The Modern’s simple, yet elegant room decor is a welcome retreat after hitting the trendy nightclub on property or shopping all day just outside the hotel.
The hotel is also a fantastic value for those looking for total luxury at a good price. My guess is that the amazing rate is available due to it’s close-but-not-quite beachfront location. On property, we recommend upgrading to the Ocean View King with Terrace. This large, 340 square foot (32 meters) room gives you the opportunity to enjoy a delicious cocktail on your private terrace.
|HOTEL NAME||The Modern Honolulu|
|WHICH ROOM||Ocean View King with Terrace|
- Have a fun night out at the club on property
- Take a trip to the Ala Moana shopping center nearby for some great shopping
- Walk over to the Hilton Lagoon to enjoy swimming in gorgeous water without the waves
- Drive, or hike, up Mount Tantalus
- Get some malasadas from Leonard’s Bakery
How to get there:
- Most carriers fly to HNL
- We also recommend signing up for Scott’s Cheap Flights – they send you alerts with killer airline deals
Where to book: