Phuket is a mountainous island in the Andaman Sea and has some of Thailand’s most popular beaches situated along the crystal clear waters of the western shore. The island is home to many high-end seaside resorts, spas and restaurants. Relative to the islands, it’s an easy destination for those looking for a relaxing vacation without extensive in-country travel.
For those looking for more a jungle experience, we recommend spending the week in your own private oasis in Phuket.
|HOTEL NAME||Sawasde Village Resort|
|WHICH ROOM||Baray Villa|
Sawasde Village Resort offers 40 standard rooms and 14 luxury villas, 3 interconnected pools and a very secluded, private vibe. The hotel has done a fantastic job with the art- focused on providing traditional Thai decor with an infusion of Middle Eastern vibes.
- Take advantage of the free shuttle to Kata beach
- Thai cooking class (here is a 5 star option)
- Sunset dinner cruise on traditional junk boat (here is a highly rated option)
- Feeling adventurous? Check out Bangla Road for nightlife and shopping
- Sunday night in Old Town to check out the shops and street music
Want to get the best rate?