With sand as white as powder and water as clear as ice, the Maldives has everything you need for a luxurious, relaxing escape. While the trek to your Maldives escape is long, it is 100% worth it. From snorkeling, romantic cruises to whale shark watching, there is no shortage of adventure to be had on your trip. Personally, we recommend staying 7 nights to really experience true relaxation and take advantage of all the Maldives has to offer.
We recommend Anantara Dighu, a luxrious, adventurous escape in South Male Atoll.
|HOTEL NAME||Anantara Dighu|
|WHICH ROOM||Sunrise Overwater|
The Anantara is a great escape for those planning a longer getaway to the Maldives. The dining options don’t just end with the Dighu – head to their sister property, Anantara Veli, for even more options
- Snorkel with whale sharks
- Do a sunset cruise through the Anantara to experience one of the most beautiful sunsets in the world
- Rained in one day? Take a cooking class at the hotel
- Kayak and snorkel with rays, sharks and fish
- Scuba dive with the onsite dive center
- Take an excursion with the “underwater rocket”
How to get there:
- Most carriers fly to MLE (and then take the private transfer to the hotel ($$))
Want to get the best rate?